[Spridgets] ebay bugeye that is pimped out

Mark mark at nashvilletn.org
Thu Dec 17 21:28:15 MST 2009

I agree with you Leo, it never ceases to amaze me what "complete
restoration" means to some people.  Iris is a complete restoration.  Why
would you go to trouble of rebuilding a car only to paint the engine red, or
yellow or blue when it just as easy to do it right.  My car is not a
"complete restoration" by any means and I wouldn't call it that.  I wouldn't
think any one looking for a car would be interested in a car with vinyl
glued to the dash and carpet up the sides etc. especially when it would have
been just as easy to do it right.  I can't believe it is at $15K, what's up
with that?