[Spridgets] Serious collection FS

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 19 10:22:11 MST 2009

From: "David Lieb" <72spridget at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 8:11 AM
To: "Spridgets" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Serious collection FS

> I always liked the 327 Vettes that muscle car guys hate. Hmmm...
> Ron

> I fully agree on the mid-year Vettes.  I had a Marina Blue '65 that looked
> just like the '66 in Lot # s113 on page 2.  Great car.  Someday....
> LAD

I have always had a weakness for the 56-60 Duntov Vettes... Kinda like
a Spridget with a SBC... but priceier!
David L

The 58 to 60 models with the dual headlights were my second favorite models.
When I finally convinced my wife that we really did need a second Vette I
was high bidder on a 60, but didn't meet the seller's unreasonable reserve
and he wouldn't budge on it.  Oh, well, that would probably have ended up
being another one to lose in the divorce along with the 65 and the 240Z
etc., etc.  Damn, divorce hurts.

LAD