[Spridgets] snow

Alan theshoe5 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 20 06:44:30 MST 2009

Frank, We have 2 feet + out here in North Hanover. good thing I got to drive
the Sprite the other night when it was 55 degrees. I don't think I'll even
get it out of the garage for a long time now. I didn't think we would get
this much snow so I left the snow blower in the shed, now I can't get to it.
Time to break out the bent broken shovel!!
Alan