[Spridgets] snow

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 22:31:53 MST 2009

Brian,

You gotta remember that back in the day nobody ahd *cars*. And we had to go
bare foot in the snow.  And up hill both ways. And so without lunch.  And
chew rawhide for supper....   Besides... They are all heathens in Newark
Valley and north of there they eat their young.

Cheers!
Jim

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 7:19 PM, brian S <bugeye15 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> We got about 18-20 inches in my part of Long Island.
> REAL glad I took the opportunity to drive the Bugeye last
> Tuesday, the last warm day (50ish) we've had, and look to have for a while.
>
> Well Jim, maybe people in Owego (crazy IBM'ers)
> are that wussy not to go anywhere when it snows like this,
> but people in Newark valley and north, didn't even close the schools!
> We had work to do!! and learning to get!!
> actually shoveling to do THEN sledding! and snowmobiling
>
> heheheheh
>
> Great Picture Frank!
>
> Brian S.
> Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
>

> > Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 23:36:52 -0600
> > From: bmwwxman at gmail.com
> > CC: spridgets at autox.team.net
> > Subject: Re: [Spridgets] snow
> >
> > I grew up in the snow belt in upstate New York.  Back in the day, we knew
> > enough not to worry about going anywhere when it snowed like that.
>  School
> > and work will be there two days from now....   Don't kill yourselves
> trying
> > to get somewhere that you don't REALLY need to be anyway.  No snow in the
> > world is worth a coronary.
> >
> > Cheers!!
> > Jim -  45F today and tomorrow...  We've had a grand total of about 4
> inches
> > so far this winter.
> >
> > On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 8:44 PM, Frank <spritenut at comcast.net> wrote:
> >
> > > 18 inches and counting, heaviest is still to come.
> > > My Sprite is 100% buried in the driveway. The Jag is only visible
> because
> > > know where it parks and there is a semi round mound there.
> > > Looks like lots of shoveling tomorrow.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Frank Clarici
> > > Happy Healey Days

Cheers!!
Jim
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not
sure about the former. - Albert Einstein