[Spridgets] Last Minute Automotive Gift Suggestions

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 17:47:20 MST 2009

Better add "muffler bearings".  Most places have them on sale for the
holidays.

Careful Herb, you need my expressed written permission to use the term
"muffler bearings" as I copyrighted it back in the late 60s. Also
applied for a patent on it too! It is a real bearing made from a hard
rubber substance, whose compounds and manufacturing processes are a
trade secret, that noticeably reduces the amount of noise emanating
from the bearing as it is under load!!!

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye