[Spridgets] My students high school project for the Spritdget...comments needed.

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 10:58:13 MST 2009

Not in 'merican I don't....

the above opinion is the SOLE opinion of Tequila Brad. Any use of this
opinion, without the expressed, paid consent of Tequila Brad will be
punishable by law. Violators will be abducted from their homes, beaten
mortally with blunt instruments, and will turn up in the past tense
floating downstream in a nearby river with a picture of Tammy Faye
Bakker tattooed to their butt. Prosecuted if they survive. If.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Sales at " Just Brits "
<sales at justbrits.com> wrote:
> << Or one more folks would recognize, the hoods on the 75 to
> 80 GMC and Chebby trucks,that nice bend on both sides, from
> sticky hinges. >>
>
> And Caminos, Brad <G>!!
>
> And no, you do NOT have to ask how I would know
> <VBG>!!
>
> er, you DO mean 'bonnet' right ?!? B  B  B LOL
>
> Me

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad