[Spridgets] My students high school project for the Spritdget...comments needed.

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Tue Dec 22 16:22:22 MST 2009

Sales at " Just Brits " wrote:

> To me, it's part of the "character" of the cars.  Ya'll
> only talking about a TINY bonnet when compared to
> the Big Healey, huh Frank <VBG> !!

The Sprite bonnet is 2 times as big as the Big Healey bonnet.
And yes Ed, I redesigned that archaic mechanism on the big Healey bonnet
to open as simply as the Sprite.
I did the same to the window mechanism, used Sprite technology to
replace Neanderthal  workings.
And the choke, 1 cable replaced 3, and the throttle linkage, and.....

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ