[Spridgets] Christmas Greetings

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 13:38:03 MST 2009

With a wish like that, we won't get any presents at all!!!!

The above opinion is the SOLE opinion of Tequila Brad. Any use of this
opinion, without the expressed, paid consent of Tequila Brad will be
punishable by law. Violators will be forced to become Michael
Jacksonbs next pedophile alibi.

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 2:33 PM, Frank <spritenut at comcast.net> wrote:
> I want to wish everyone on this list a very Merry Christmas.
> I hope that Santa Claus B fills your stockings with Spridget parts not from
> china.
> I also hope any and all gifts received and given are not from china.
> After all, the job you save may be your own or maybe a family member.
>
> Merry Christmas
> Frank & Diane

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad