[Spridgets] nmc - pain relief?

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 15:15:15 MST 2009

Thanks everyone, all very good responses and very helpful.
Somehow I was sure there would be some experience on this subject here!

I have tried diligently to stay off any drugs for the past 30+ years, after
a truly wild and crazy experimental period in my youth.

I was prescribed Vicodin a few years ago for pain related to a slipped disc
problem and it really helped.
This is however a foot problem and is related to DVT. It isn't responding to
the meds as well as could be hoped.

My doc also suggested the use of ibuprofen,  so I'm going to do that.

Ideally the situation will settle down and the pain will go with it.

Brad - I also have a DE 44 mag. MK VII with the 6 and the 14 inch barrels.
I've got a Leopold 2x on the 6 inch and a Burris 2x - 7x on the 14.
It's a handful isn't it?  I need to get out and do some practicing again
soon.

Everyone have a great and merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Rick Bastedo