[Spridgets] Unintended acceleration

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Thu Dec 31 15:23:29 MST 2009

Mine was less dramatic but still...  in a VERY small town in Louisiana, read
speed trap, the 440 engine on the Chrysler New Yorker stuck WOT.  The brakes
held me at the stop sign and the ignition killed it  but tit turns out that
the aftermarket cruise control bead chain was catching on the throttle and
staying open.  Very nervous 17 year old person lemme tell ya..

Lester