[Spridgets] My Next project

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Feb 1 17:19:05 MST 2009

My daughter's "Lady Bug"
This car will be red with black spots, eyelashes, and maybe fold away wings.
In the pics, you can see this shell was hit by a D9 bulldozer in it's
past life.
So I cut the deck off, today I cut the rest of the rear end off and took
the rear end off a rusty shell I had out at the coop.
No pics of todays work just yet. But the engine is finished, I just need
to work on this car by welding 2 back together to make one.
I have to have it finished by the Spring, she wants to use it!

http://s445.photobucket.com/albums/qq179/spritenut/

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ