[Spridgets] back in the seat of a MG

shelden3 at pldi.net shelden3 at pldi.net
Mon Feb 2 11:05:34 MST 2009

Hey Brad, Yeah I seemed to recall that. I thought I had done that but who
knows.  I think I used that goopy blue sealer stuff, can't recall the
name, just that it doesn't cure, what is that stuff? Starts with an H? But
thanks for reminding me. If I get a wild hair I may pull the engine this
weekend.

I think we have the cam off a tooth as well.  It is a kent 266 and I was
never able to keep it from dieseling when we killed it.  The motor is
freash with just under 300 miles on it. I built the motor for my inlaw and
it has set in teh car ever since.  He had it painted and did the whole new
brake lines, calipers, shocks, bushings the whole works.

I have a 5speed, and would love to drop it in the car.  I don't want a
rivergate, so was hoping to find someone on the list that had a kit not
being used but that is doubtful.

cs