[Spridgets] '68 Sprite heater core/blower motor

Gerard Chateauvieux pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Tue Feb 3 14:15:41 MST 2009

Does anyone have a good photograph under the bonnet of an original
heater setup on a '68 Sprite?

I have a complete setup, identical to what was used on earlier cars,
which I thought was still used through 1968. I have the box with the
core mounted, extension tube with the air flow shutoff valve attached
to that. When I try to mount the motor, it's a couple inches too far
over to line up with mounting holes. I'm guessing the blower motor
should be different for this model.

I know later models used a combined blower and core box, but I think
those came in on later models.

pictures here:

http://gerardsgarage.com/Garage/heater/heater.htm

Thanks