[Spridgets] Holy SMOKES !!!

Billy Zoom billyzoom at billyzoom.com
Tue Feb 3 19:58:57 MST 2009

> successful in most cases in convincing the seller to accept a money order
They have a new policy that will not allow payment other than PayPal. I
think it goes into effect next month. I can't use PayPal anymore because
I've been too good a customer. If you exceed $10,000 in purchases, they cut
off your PayPal and insist you link them to your bank account. I refuse to
do that, so I can't buy through PayPal, and I can't sell either. In another
month, I won't even be able to buy with a money order. They need some
competition, but I guess that's an out-dated concept.