[Spridgets] Holy SMOKES !!!

Bill Miller (LBCs) lbcs at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 3 20:21:43 MST 2009

You can do what I do and open another free account at your bank.  Keep only
$30 or so in that account and link that account to paypal.  No harm, no
foul, and if something bad happens and someone robs the account somehow, you
are only out $30 bucks.  I must admit, I like paypal, I feel it gives me
another level of security on my credit card purchases - I use it for
non-ebay buying too, like musicians friend...