[Spridgets] Bugeye in Orlando for sale

Doug Altman doug_altman at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 06:24:05 MST 2009

It looks like/could be an aftermarket top that Parrish Plastics used to make
for the Bugeyes.  They are no longer in business.  It had no clamps on the
outside front of the top but rather turnbuckles that were on the inside
corners of the top that went down to the lip on the dashboard.  It had small
metal medallions with their company logo on the outside of the top on the
doglegs just in front of the rear window which anchored clamps on the inside
that attached to the ragtop bow support slots.  I think I can see one there in
the pictures.  It also had a rather large rear window.