[Spridgets] Pay pal

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 10:32:49 MST 2009

Yeah.  That's the pits!  Why don't they just give their service away. You
know - put your products up on an international cataloged website with major
league bandwidth and an entire farm of servers, nicely displayed where
everyone can see them all over the world,  and then handle all your money
transactions for free too!  Man, are they selfish!    Bastards!

Try starting your own online sales and banking system and see how much it
costs you....  A cataloged website that accepts credit cards alone will cost
you over $300 a month. Then the banks hit you for a credit card system -
$100 a month or so....  legal fees, taxes...  etc.

Did you expect all that out of the kindness of their heart?

Cheers!!
Jim

P.S. If you upgrade your PayPal account the $500 limit comes off.......

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 2:21 AM, Matt Hagopian <mhagopian at hoppetool.com>wrote:

> As a seller... you have to PAY Paypal to get YOUR money... on $1000 bucks
> it
> was $32 plus the 1.50 per check and ONLY being able to receive 500 PER
> MONTH!!!
>
> On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 7:12 PM, Billy Zoom <billyzoom at billyzoom.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I refuse to give Ebay or PayPal the right to make deposits and
> withdrawals
> > from my bank account without my knowledge or authorization. I don't want
> > that knowledge in the hands of Ebay, PayPal, any of their employees, or
> the
> > entire internet community. I have joint accounts with my wife. I DON'T
> want
> > to have joint accounts with my wife, Ebay, and PayPal.
> > Because of my strong feelings in this matter, I can no longer buy or sell
> > on
> > Ebay.
> > I do hope Ebay soon goes out of business, or encounters some serious
> > competition.
> > I don't like monopolies, and I detest being bullied by one.
> > BZ
> >

> --
> Sincerely,
>

> Matt Hagopian

Cheers!!
Jim
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough
to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson