[Spridgets] Pay pal

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 6 11:14:27 MST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "William McLeod" <wbmcleod at gmail.com>
To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman at gmail.com>
Cc: <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pay pal

As one who has been a seller and Paypal user since the days when they
were still offering a $10 bonus for signing up (9 years ago), I have
had few complaints until lately.  Now they are trying to force all
ebay customers to use their services and charging pretty high fees for
the privilege.  My Visa company doesn't tell me I have to use their
card and doesn't tell me as a seller that I cannot accept cash or a
check, but Paypal does.  It is not the cost, it is the enforcement!

Bill
Tucson