[Spridgets] Palindrome+ (was Work for feeble minds & obligatory LBC content

Bill Masquelier billmasq at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 16:45:22 MST 2009

Adam Cartwright?> From: oldsaabguy at comcast.net> To: spridgets at autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 11:53:25 -0600> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Palindrome+
(was Work for feeble minds & obligatory LBC content> > Ok, how many here got
that reference??> > Lester> > .. I mean I did just figured you guys were too
young..> > > On Feb 5, 2009, at 11:48 AM, Jim Johnson wrote:> > > Palindrome!!
Sure! I remember him! All dressed in black with the > > rooks> > head on his
holster....> >> > Oh! Wait... Or is that that concert hall in London, England?
I > > can never> > keep those two straight...> >> > Cheers> > Mij> > Jim> > "A
government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong > > enough> >
to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson> >