[Spridgets] Snow in Britain

Andrew Payne andrewpayne at intrex.net
Sun Feb 8 07:42:29 MST 2009

In high school I used to throw a tow strap in the Midget, put the top down
and crank the heat, then head out to pull flatlanders in 4x4s out of
ditches.  It was both kind and rude.  I would always tell them if it's too
snowy for you to get there in 2wd stay at the hotel.  I could have gotten in
their cars and driven them out, or pulled them out with my Saab or the
family Wagoneer, but where is the lesson in that?

Drew

----
To a vehicle/driver, all the "drivers" KNOW and I repeat
KNOW that 4-wheel drive AND All Wheel Drive MEANS
that 4wd also MEANS 4w BRAKING (yeah, all cars have
brakes at all corners<G> but they think 4WD means their
brakes are doubled when IN 4wd)!!!

It continues to amaze me (AND all the cops) not only the
number of STUCK vehicles but the crashes due to
over-driving  (and the above 'belief') !!!!