[Spridgets] WAY OT - Could this be a scam? The plot thickens....

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Wed Feb 11 08:11:52 MST 2009

Hello Heard,

     The thing is, this is a complete waste of YOUR time as well as
     his. You already know he will never show. You already knew it was
     a scam. Wait a couple of days and tell him that you have received
     the check and turned it and his return address over to the
     authorities concerned with both banking and mail fraud, and be
     done with it....

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

      * "I've paid my annual subscription," Tom remembered.