[Spridgets] WAY OT - Could this be a scam? The plot thickens....

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 08:31:37 MST 2009

I have mentioned this in the past, but here it is again.
http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/
For those that are retired, and would like to use their "golden years" to
"F" with somebody, this site is rife with ideas.
I am personally fond of the second one down, Peter Aka, and the Tiffany Minx
scam...

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 9:18 AM, John Innis <jdinnis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Tell him you need his checking acount number and bank routing number
> to transfer the money back to him.  If he gives them to you, use this
> info to make an anonmyous donation to a worthy charity.
>
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 9:11 AM, Bill L <pythias at pacifier.com> wrote:
> > Hello Heard,
> >
> >     The thing is, this is a complete waste of YOUR time as well as
> >     his. You already know he will never show. You already knew it was
> >     a scam. Wait a couple of days and tell him that you have received
> >     the check and turned it and his return address over to the
> >     authorities concerned with both banking and mail fraud, and be
> >     done with it....
> >
> > --
> > Best regards,
> >  Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com
> >
> >  '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

> --
> = Never offend people with style when you   =
> = can offend with substance --- Sam Brown  =

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad