[Spridgets] Trailer Question

Charley Braum cbaustin at verizon.net
Wed Feb 11 14:16:10 MST 2009

    I've sent a couple of photos onward to be added to a link (not savvy
enough myself to do that).

    If anyone wants them direct from me, just ask (off-list).

    The Holy Sprite had a drive-line and four wheels/tires for approximately
1/2 the trip, as I recall.

    Later,

                                                                        CB

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of q_heavydutytrailer.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of C_resting2.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of p1_arrivalfranks1.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of p2_arrivalfranks2.JPG]