[Spridgets] Morris Pickup available SF Bay Area

rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 13 22:20:15 MST 2009

     -----Forwarded Message-----
     From: johnfquilter
     Sent: Feb 13, 2009 10:44 PM

   Noted a 1959 Morris pickup for sale in a consignment lot in San Bruno
   (10 miles south of San Francisco) California today. White in color,
   with black vinyl top (not in good shape), appears to have original
   948cc and smooth case but advertised as a 3 speed. Maybe first gear
   is gone or broken?? Strangely car has a series two grill pan, cheese
   grater grill, and non stock (VW?)bumpers. All in all needs a lot of
   undoing of homemade modifications. Asking $6000 which I see as way
   inflated. Phone number of the consignment lot is 650-827-9700. I
   have no connection to this vehicle or lot, posted for info only.
   John Quilter
   Brisbane, California
   __._,_.___
   Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar
   MARKETPLACE
   Recent Activity
     *  23
       New Photos