[Spridgets] Calling all 58's.......Bugeyes.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 03:39:07 MST 2009

Jay,
Is that you? It's so nice to see your messages I have not heard from you on
the list is a long time. I hope all is well I thought you moved or had ugly
email troubles, virus etc........glad your still around : )

Pedantic, my spousal equivalent (that's what they put on a civil union
certificate) uses that word often and every time she does I have to ask her
what it means and it's in one ear and out the other. Being I'm on line I
thought it would be easy but had to search 2x. "overly concerned with minute
details or formalisms, esp. in teaching" I like this definition because it's
always fun to hear details about Spridgets.
So you are saying the last run of Bugeyes could have the newer frame changes
like the 59, 60 & 61?
Thanks Linda