[Spridgets] NTHR

Leo 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Wed Feb 18 09:01:12 MST 2009

According to some sources the 2008 Roundup was quite a blast.  Lots of cars
are in Attendance (the block of rooms set aside for it (50 of them) is
already fully booked although there are numerous bed and breakfast's nearby)
BUT I am sure there will be a lot of big healeys but there will also be lots
of Sprites.   I gotta go :)  My two wives (Cathey and Iris) need the outing.
BTW... Anybody know how to get hold of Dean in Oklahoma?? And is there a
contact list of the people who went to LOTO available.  Need to find a
couple of people on it.

Leo

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.