[Spridgets] Bugeye with a dash clock?........................................eBay 160317224542

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 09:43:38 MST 2009

Thanks List for the info on the clock and yes I only want to hear my little
A motor purr when I drive. But I do understand about needing a clock if you
are rallying. Mummm .......  road rally let's do it : )

Lastly I never thought for a minuet that LBC was original as I spotted all
the crappy mods, but the clock looked British.
Lin