[Spridgets] A day at the auto show

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Feb 22 14:18:46 MST 2009

Lee Fox wrote:
>  he uses my trailer when he doesn't want to get the truck dirty.

And THAT is the reason I can't get a manual trans in a new truck.
Too many wusses that should have bought a Cadillac instead of a pick up
truck.
8 way heated power leather seats do NOT belong in a pick up truck.
Pick ups were just big tools when designed, now they are luxury vehicles
but some of us still need tools for the job
or a way to get materials to the job.
I don't put a load of mulch in my Jaguar but I don't think twice about
having it dumped in the truck.
It washes off.

--
Frank Clarici