[Spridgets] More Ebay

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 01:10:45 MST 2009

Billy,

I just listed a bunch of motorcycle stuff on Ebay. In my item description I
always offer to accept personal check or money order. Ebay now owns PayPal
so they are trying (subtly) to get people to use PayPal by removing the
other options from the item listing forms. As someone pointed out however,
all a seller need do is specify other payment methods in the description
text. Not a big deal - at least from a seller's point of view. I just bought
some Banjo parts on Ebay via personal check so it isn't as bad as your
seller thinks...

Cheers!!
Jim