[Spridgets] More Ebay

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Mon Feb 23 12:02:56 MST 2009

> How about software that searches All selected states on Craig's list (or
> some other large selection criterion like distance)?  The Google method
> only finds other people's searches, and not always those.  I have tried
> searching a state, then seeing if Google will find my search, and it does
> not.  I don't know how Google gets its searches of Craig's List.

Please note that to "multi-location" searches on Craig's List is a violation
of their policies. If they find one of these sites you are mentioning that
searches Craig's List, they will send out a cease & desist letter. Since
Goolge is not singling out Craig's List, there isn't much that CL can do
about them. No, Michael, when you go to Google and enter site:craigslist.org
followed by your search terms, you are NOT "finding other people's
searches", you are searching all of Craig's List's site for those terms. Not
easy to narrow it down, however, so it effectively takes one form of tedium
and replaces it with another.
David Lieb