[Spridgets] More Ebay

Billy Zoom billyzoom at billyzoom.com
Mon Feb 23 13:22:10 MST 2009

> just my experiance after years of active eBaying
They no longer let you do that. I think a lot of you don't understand,
because they grandfather current Ebayers through when they change the rules.
It's a different Ebay today.  You MUST use PayPal, you MUST link PayPal to
your bank account, you must NOT set up a second account to fool Ebay...they
track your account activity to make sure it's your main account.
I was OK with having PayPal linked to my Visa card, but they only let you do
that until you total $10,000.  After that, you MUST have a joint bank
account with them. I can no longer buy or sell. That's my punishment for
having been a good customer.
BZ