[Spridgets] What went wrong - GM culture

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 08:32:14 MST 2009

2112 is the absolute BEST Rush album, followed by Fly by Night.
I am kinda fond of some of the Ramones, a very little Clash, and a hit or
miss here and there.
I never really got into X, but hell, if the guitar player owns a Sprite, he
can't be that bad....
PLEASE NOTE THE *<BG>*

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 8:56 AM, David Riker <davriker at nwi.net> wrote:

> Wow, Billy, tell us how your really feel.  I'm 46, and I've never heard a
> punk rock song that I liked.  Doesn't mean it's crap, I just prefer RUSH.
>
> Dave R.
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom at billyzoom.com>

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad