[Spridgets] Flounder's own SOS

Kathryn Bales kgb at frontiernet.net
Thu Feb 26 09:04:48 MST 2009

Been there, had that happen.  Don't miss the ex, still miss the farm.
It did turn out for the best, because if I hadn't dumped the ex, I
wouldn't have met Gary.  My place now is small enough to manage by
myself, with some volunteer work from the neighbors, and large enough
for a nice garden and to keep a couple of horses.

I would love to come up for your SOS, but am having back surgery on
March 12th.  If you can find two of the items I am still looking for,
and will be including them in your garage sale, I would like to buy them
from you, if the price is right.  I really want a set of winged knock
offs for my wire wheels and Brooklands wind screens, although the latter
will probably not be in this year's budget.

Kate