[Spridgets] what does your cars exhaust sound like?

mike rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Fri Feb 27 11:13:49 MST 2009

 Can't happen, Spridgets don't have flat cranks like the Ferrari's do.
Best you can do on a Spridget is make it sound like a British sports
car.

 Sorry to disappoint but that flat crankshaft is what gives the Ferrari
(and a few other exotics) that distinctive sound we all crave our cars
to sound like.

	mike (who has a flat crank powered car but not with the little horsey
on the front)