[Spridgets] Taking Toyota Tranny apart...

Monty Love cmlove at knology.net
Thu Jan 1 15:56:23 MST 2009

Hello All;

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year celebration.

I am taking the Toyota tranny apart ( or trying ) and it doesn't seem to
want to separate from the center adapter plate.  I have all the bolts out,
the C clips are all off the main shaft in front and I have been tapping
gently as the manual says to separate them and they won't come apart.

Just how gentle do you have to be with these?  I don't want to break the
housing trying to get it apart.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Monty Love