[Spridgets] Save them from the crusher!!

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at webtv.net
Thu Jan 1 16:26:15 MST 2009

"Guns"

Again....historical fact, KGB.

Maybe if we built enough prisons and ceased our revolving door system of justice which puts criminals back into society obviously before their time in many cases
(as was the case with the recent CT home invasion) to the extent society in general is becoming a prison with respect to our nation's borders, we might not have to concern ourselves with this issue to the extent we need to?

I think with the economic depression, you're going to see a lot more people heading for the lockup......which might be preferred by many considering how well today's prisoners are taken care of relative to "yesterday".

I mean we're not talking "hard labor" these days, are we???? Maybe we oughta be, eh??

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)