[Spridgets] Save them from the crusher !

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Thu Jan 1 16:31:49 MST 2009

With all due respect to the Men in Blue...
Whose motto is "To serve and Protect"

They cannot protect me from a criminal act being perpetrated against
my person or property... they can only respond to the crime if it is
in progress (reponse time about 5 to 10 minutes in a small town!) or
after the event - when it wouild be too late...

If the potential perpetator know that the State in question supports
either 'Open Carry' or 'Concealed Carry' then it may cause them to
think twice...

Around here we are permitted Both. Two shootings in three years -
both domestic related.

Our biggest problems, apart from DUi's, are Graffiti, Mules passing
through the state and occasional car vandalism

Colt .45  -- the original "Point and Click"

Flame suit is "ON"

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!