[Spridgets] Bugeye seat re-upholstery issue.

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 20:34:26 MST 2009

I think the problem is that I have known that I needed seat covers for a long time, and
I had always seen this guy on ebay and thought "He's still there, I guess they are OK"
Even his feedback looks pretty good.

The problem with the back cover is that even if I pull it tight,  the outer portions of the radius
(where the piping is) is loose, at the 10 and 1 o'clock positions.  It's oversized by about 3/4".
The central peak of the back is tight up to the piping.

I'll post another picture that shows what I mean.
I want everyone to know just what is wrong with these covers so they can
make their own evaluation.

I can't complain too much.  I selected the most inexpensive.  I got what I paid for I guess.
In the end I will make them "acceptable", but it will take extra effort.

At the time I bought these, there were others on ebay that were advertised to be from the UK.
They were $300 or so.  I should have gone that route instead.

There is one more thing I notice.  The vinyl has a peculiar smell.
Belive it or not it smells like sensimillia.  I wonder if that has something to do with the inaccuracies!