[Spridgets] NMC Old Triumph Motorcycles

TMHEFFRON at aol.com TMHEFFRON at aol.com
Sat Jan 10 16:53:47 MST 2009

I rode a '68 Bonneville for 10 years.  At one point for one year it  was my
only vehicle, and it never let me down except it would mercifully  would fail
to start when the temp dropped below 45F.  In Illinois (BTW our  new State
slogan is A Whole Lot of State for the Money) this meant from  November to March,
but in retrospect I must consider this a personal safety  feature, because I
was shivering so bad I couldn't work the clutch.

TuTone

In a message dated 1/10/2009 3:57:00 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bmwwxman at gmail.com writes:

On Sat,  Jan 10, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com>  wrote:

> Nothing pushes my visual aesthetic buttons like old British  stuff, though.

You get over that after you've had to push one of  the mother's up hill and
down hill through the mountains for 20 miles to  get it home when it has quit
running for no apparent reason. After that the  image of an old Norton or
Velocette invokes your pain and misery  button.    ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim
You are subscribed as  tmheffron at aol.com

http://www.team.net/archive