[Spridgets] Bugeye original jack tools question...

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Sun Jan 11 11:22:08 MST 2009

All the tools in my '60 were / are black.  No idea when they changed
colors.  My understanding is, from a few discussion sessions that I
have been able to attend with family or folks that were involved in
with Healeys, the factory frequently used what ever color paint that
was on hand or at the near by hardware store if they ran out of
paint.  This was particularly true for non-body color parts.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition