[Spridgets] 70 Tiger - Brit Bike Comment

cclabaw at juno.com cclabaw at juno.com
Mon Jan 12 18:51:10 MST 2009

Back in the day...
Battery eliminators were just big capacitors; kept the lights on for a minute
or so at stop signs.  Triumphs answer to voltage regulators was a 'honkin-big'
zener diode that used the frame as a heat sink.

Clay L.
'67 Sprite

-- "WFO Herb" <froggi60 at gmail.com> wrote:
Not much to burn out on my '64.  Only head and tail lights.  Like I said, no
problems in all the years I've had the unit.
Herb

You are subscribed as cclabaw at juno.com

http://www.team.net/archive