[Spridgets] F this...

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 21:31:52 MST 2009

...I'm outta here. They have just revised our weather forecast in Roscoe, IL to a low of -22F on Friday. In a rare display of good timing, I'm going to Florida on Thursday night with my kids for 3 days. My mom lives on the ocean down there with my oft-mentioned 1970 Midget, and she called today to say she'd dusted it off and AAA had come buy and put air in the tires for a Friday AM ride with Bobby along A1A, the Atlantic and the Indian River.

I happen to have had a part in the design of the anti-ice system of the aircraft we're flying down on, so it'll be gut-check time on Thursday night.

Ron