[Spridgets] No LBC, but car related

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 16 19:46:08 MST 2009

Mike, I have a 2001 Accord Coupe w/ the 4 cylinder and it uses no oil
between 5K changes.  It has 70K on it.  Did they do the compression check
with oil in the cylinder to seal the rings?  Man, that thing has got to be
burning it.  Did you swipe the inside of the tailpipe to see what that looks
like?  Look at the plugs?

I'd be hesitant to spend $800 to solve a problem that isn't affecting
anything other than putting a few extra qts of oil through it.

Larry