[Spridgets] Cooling

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 10:48:41 MST 2009

Thanks to Frank, David Booker and David Lieb for the response to me re:
engine breathing.

Although my oil seems to be contained, I plan to add an extra breather from
the blanking plate (mechanical fuel pump plate) just for added measure.  I
think I will buy one of those energy drinks that
look like a can of Nitro and run the hose to it.  (I will plan to empty the
can first).

I also plan to up my engine temps with a 185 thermostat, makes sense (note
from David Leib regarding Vizard indicating 200F to be the best fuel
economy, thus effeciency).

I also need to change the position of my thermostat switch to my electric
fan as I know that it is currently adjusted to come on too early.

 Kirk
59BE