[Spridgets] NO LBC!! Unless used for scheduling times to check on parts:)

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 08:45:08 MST 2009

--- On Wed, 1/21/09, Leo <60bugeye at cebridge.net> wrote:
Anybody have experience with any particular calendar that can run on the
desktop and notify you of upcoming appointments?  New Years resolution to be
on time and stop missing appointments.  Saves money which could be better
spent on LBCsJ

I use Microsoft Outlook at work and love it.  I can schedule events and it
will give me reminders as far before the event as I tell it to.  You can
choose a bunch of diffeternt ways to view it and it is just plain easy to
use.  Not sure how (or if) available it is for home use, but it kicks butt in
the office.

David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island