[Spridgets] OT - External hard drives

tinydog at snet.net tinydog at snet.net
Thu Jan 22 09:23:53 MST 2009

tinydog computed:

A big thank you to everyone who responded to this thread. All of your advice was helpful to me and my master.

I decided on a WD 500gb that David recommended. I ordered it from Frys.com and it arrived the next day. I'm already using it and it couldn't be more simple which is good because I don't know many commands or tricks. Hopefully moving it around the doghouse won't affect it.

 -------------- Original message from "David Lieb" <dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com>: --------------