[Spridgets] Seats

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Thu Jan 22 09:31:19 MST 2009

I just picked up some cheap seats of the early '70's style.  They have dead rubber diaphragms on the bottom.  The catalogue shows rubber webbing for these seats.  Any thoughts on the relative merits of the two types of bottoms?

I got most of the parts stripped off of a car to be painted for $100 + $40 gas.  ("Get my ex-husband's car junk out of my basement!")  I don't yet know what is in all the boxes.  If anyone needs anything specific for an early '70's car, let me know.

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
Long Island, NY