[Spridgets] NLBC, but indoor karting

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 20:22:49 MST 2009

--- On Sun, 1/25/09, David Lieb <dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com> wrote:"Willy
Thompson and I joined the Chicago MINI Motoring Club today at Chicago
Indoor Racing"

It must have been the day for indoor karting because Kyle and I did the same
thing this morning.  We joined other members of our MG Club in answer to
a challenge from the local Triumph club.  This place has slick concrete
floors - they apparently add talc to them for even more fun - and electric
Karts.  Great fun.  You end up basically doing a drifting race around each
corner.  I think Kyle got FTD (he had a significant weight advantage over many
of us there)  but drew a really loose kart for the final "championship" race
and came in mid-pack.  Oh well, we're doing it again in a few weeks.
www.karts1.com

David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island