[Spridgets] Looking for a Bugeye - any ideas?

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Mon Jan 26 15:51:50 MST 2009

> http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/976386982.html
> I enquired about it and he sent some pictures. It did not look bad,
> especially for what he wants for it. He had a buyer but the deal fell
> through. Since it is still listed I assume he still has it.

I also got those pictures, and unless you got different ones from me, there
is no information on the condition of the undercarriage.  Given the rotted
out rear quarter, that should be a concern.  I have already been bitten once
by a completely destroyed underbody.

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
Long Island, NY