[Spridgets] Cash for clunkers....NO

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Mon Jan 26 16:45:05 MST 2009

That describes my 2000 Ford Ranger 4.0L. With the sucky winter gas it's
been getting about 16mpg. Other than that, it's in good shape, certainly
not what I'd call a "clunker". I doubt anyone would crush it.

I have a '91 Tercel with 252K that could be called a "clunker" by some,
blue, kinda rusty, green drivers side door. worth maybe $500 tops. Bit
it runs great and gets 33-35mpg....

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/